Monday, September 7, 2009

Kohal

Yesterday I arrived at Arnhem. J2llegi pean kirjutama inglise keeles sest mu laptop otsustas mitte t66data ja office'i klaviatuuril ei ole t2pitahti ja numbritega on kole kirjutada. So the EVS house is cool, we have two floors, on the first floor there is the living room, the kitchen, the oh so beautiful balcony and the peldik and on the second floor are the bedrooms and the bathroom. Right now I have a problem with the shower: the water does'nt go down the drain very fast so it drips down to the first floor, but they said it will be fixed soon and I don't mind very much. I also have a lot to do around the house wich is also nice, because I can decorate and paint and do fun stuff. My Bike is white and rusty and old, just the way I like it. Im feeling wierd, but happy. I also got my first task, which I asked for myself and it is collecting lunch money from people at the office, because we eat together at lunch. Loodan varsti eesti keelse s8steemi v2lja m6elda, tahaks ikka eesti keeles kirjutada. One more thing, my laptop decided to stop working, so I have to cope with silence in the house, but hey at least I have my mp3 player. People here are nice and today I'm gone meet Harmen my second mentor, so wehee, I have plans for the evening.
Thats all for now, because my mind is all over the place and it's hard to collect the pieces and put it in text.

1 comment: